About Me

Either you like 50 or The Sugar Hill gang, Hip- Hop is now at the forefront of marketability, Have the lyrics and flow of Slick rick and Rakim, been silenced by the gun shots on every hood mixtape, have we become too commercial, Some say yes. I say that change is inevitable, and in an ever changing world where music is the reflection of our lives, there is nowhere else to go but Forward! This is a Forum where we will post and discuss all fascists of Hip-Hop, Also we will feature any Unsigned artists, IF you want to be judged by your peers this is where it can happen Sincerely Hip-Hop(ICU)

Thursday, December 13, 2007

LIL BOW WOW

So, there have been like several reasons for Bow Wow being out of commission. It was exhaustion and then it was appendicitis and then the truth comes out. Bow Wow was really out of commission because he punched something and started to bleed profusely. In an interview with mtv, he told them that he got so mad that he hit something and he bled so much they had to take him away.





Moving forward, I heard that Bow Wow got extremely flagrant in an upcoming special on BET called “Road To Platinum.“





Here is some random s**t talking that Bow Wow does in there as O looks on like "I didn't say any of this."





“My new slogan is, we gonna own the fourth quarter. If you don’t jump on the bandwagon now, it’s a problem.”





“This man to me is the best dancer – period!” (About Omarion. What about the singing?)





“I’m about to change the name of the album from Faceoff to Do You Not Respect Us?”





“To ask that man does he take moves from Chris Brown – that’s real disrespectful!” (I agree with Wow Bow on this one.)





SO, here is the biggie…somewhere in the special Wow Bow mentioned Jay-Z’s name. I’m going to get more details on what on, but it’s not in a very respectful manner – that much I know. I will get more on that for you asap! So, I don’t want anybody to get the wrong idea about Omarion. I think he’s a cool dude. A couple years ago, I did some funny jokes on Bow Wow especially after he kinda dissed Will Smith.

No comments: