About Me

Either you like 50 or The Sugar Hill gang, Hip- Hop is now at the forefront of marketability, Have the lyrics and flow of Slick rick and Rakim, been silenced by the gun shots on every hood mixtape, have we become too commercial, Some say yes. I say that change is inevitable, and in an ever changing world where music is the reflection of our lives, there is nowhere else to go but Forward! This is a Forum where we will post and discuss all fascists of Hip-Hop, Also we will feature any Unsigned artists, IF you want to be judged by your peers this is where it can happen Sincerely Hip-Hop(ICU)

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Boost Mobile Fiasco!

I was chilling on the coach, burning something, and i see this new boost mobile commercial with Jermaine Dupre and Jeezy, then i see this woman, or so i thought. What the hell happened to Hip-Hop/Rap. I thought i was loosing my mind, i had to take another look at what i was burning. With a clear mind and a little research, I found the guys name is Mickey Avalon, and he is gay and dresses like a woman. Their are numerous blogs and other forums on the net, Detesting this dude. Supposedly he was a gay prostitute according to his own lyrics and various blogs.

Whats the deal with this, and why would Jeezy and Dupre want to put them selves out there like that? Is the industry flames so high that you have now choice but to get engulfed and conform. It just doesn't make any sense, you promoting the hood with all this gangster shit! Yet you on prime-time with a gay dude. All this just means that Jeezy and dupre's street credit is down the drain. i guess everyone has a price for there image, Chalk two more names to the board of soul sellers for the all mighty dollar!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was THE GAYEST ISH....I EVER DID SAW,

DAYUUUUUUUUM GINA!

I am so through with Hip Hop right now - paticularly sell-out / will Holla 4 a Dolla, Negros willing to do anything for the All Mighty Green.

(sigh) sad makes me fraid for my chillren. I gots to go. And I don't even have a Boost Mobile. Nor does that make me want to go get one.

Jeezy & DJ y'all should be ashamed you don't even need the cheddar like that you ain't Bobby Brown.

HIP HOP IS DEAD!